Dr. Sebastian Kuck
german, english, french, italian
- Studied law in Passau, Toulouse and Munich
- Study of theology in Oxford
- Dr. jur. University of Augsburg
- Legal clerkship at the Berlin Court of Appeal
- In-house lawyer at the Institute of Auditors in Germany e.V.
- Research assistant at the chair for competition law, industrial and intellectual property, corporate law at the LMU Munich
- Research Fellow at the British Institute of International and Comparative Law in London
- Legal Adviser in the European Parliament in Brussels and Strasbourg
- Consultant at the European Commission in Brussels
- European legal opinions
- Data protection law advice for companies and freelancers
Dr. Kuck was awarded by the Handelsblatt in cooperation with Best Lawyers in the category European Law as one of the best lawyers 2020.